Google Cloud platform is catching up and a lot of companies have already started moving their infrastructure to GCP . This course provides the most practical solutions to real world use cases in terms of data engineering on Cloud . This course is designed keeping in mind end to end lifecycle of a typical Big data ETL project both batch processing and real time streaming and analytics .
Considering the most important components of any batch processing or streaming jobs , this course covers
The coding tutorials and the problem statements in this course are extremely comprehensive and will surely give one enough confidence to take up new challenges in the Big Data / Hadoop Ecosystem on cloud and start approaching problem statements & job interviews without inhibition .
Most importantly , this course makes use of Linux Ubuntu 18.02 as a local operating system.Though most of the codes are run and triggered on Cloud , this course expects one to be experienced enough to be able to set up Google SDKs , python and a GCP Account by themselves on their local machines because the local operating system does not matter in order to succeed in this course .
P.S : 88BA1461141F3A2A6E2D for half price .
- Basic Python Skills
- Comfortable with basic Linux/Bash commands
- Basic understanding of spark (python) and how hadoop works
- A Google cloud compute account / if not sign up for a free trial account
- Comfortable with setting up Google SDKs regardless of the operating system
- Should have the desire to learn and eagerness to explore more about the relevant topics