Welcome to this course: Cyber Security - Learn How to Protect Your System & Web App. With industries expanding, cyber attacks have increased significantly. Security is a major issue that organizations are now facing. Cyber threats are on the increase with the rising growth of technology, thus giving rise to the need for ethical hacking and advanced security. Understanding your control system's vulnerabilities and learning techniques to defend critical infrastructure systems from cyber threats is increasingly important. With the help of real-world use cases, this course will teach you the methodologies and security measures necessary to protect critical infrastructure systems and will get you up to speed with identifying unique challenges.
In this course, you'll learn:
- Gain a clear understanding of the attack methods
- Learn both web application vulnerabilities and web intrusion testing
- Learn how to analyze a web application using application threat modeling
- Use Metasploit and more tools for network infrastructure tests
- Learn how to perform an incident investigation
- Learn how to perform log analysis to identify suspicious activities
At the end of this course, you will have hands-on knowledge of using different tools for cyber security. So let's get started.
- A PC or Mac
- Internet Access