In this course you will learn the basic concepts of Security Management Practices, Laws and Standards. Computer forensics is the application of investigation and analysis techniques to gather and preserve evidence from a particular computing device in a way that is suitable for presentation in a court of law. The goal of computer forensics is to perform a structured investigation while maintaining a documented chain of evidence to find out exactly what happened on a computing device and who was responsible for it.
- Smart Phone / Laptop / Tab / Desktop Computer
- Internet Connection or Internet Access
- No previous knowledge required
- No equipment or softwares required
- An open mind and a willingness to learn something new and interesting