Cryptocurrency Investing: Buy & Trade Bitcoin & Altcoins
Bitcoin was released in 2009 as a new digital currency known as a cryptocurrency and has proven to be a very large investing opportunity. You're here because you've completed some research and are starting to understand the opportunity and potential that cryptocurrency has! 99.9% of people do not invest in cryptocurrency because they've never heard of it, or don't understand it! When the general public starts to invest, the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will sky rocket, meaning potentially really high returns to early investors.
2017 was a huge year for Cryptocurrency! Bitcoin quadrupled in price, many countries around the world recognized it as a form of currency, it received a ton of news coverage and online interest because of the value increase of Bitcoin and the implementation of the blockchain technology in the medical, banking and tech industries to securely store and track information.
In this cryptocurrency beginners course, your Instructor will teach you about the blockchain, cryptocurrency fundamentals: how to buy, sell and trade and more!
Bitcoin's price since released:
- June 2009 1 BTC = 0.0001 USD
- June 2011 1 BTC = 15 USD
- June 2013 1 BTC = 100 USD
- June 2015 1 BTC = 220 USD
- June 2017 1 BTC = 2420 USD
- June 2019 1 BTC = 9000 USD
In this course you will learn:
- How to Invest in Bitcoin & other Cryptocurrency
- How to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoin & other Cryptocurrency
- How to use real money to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Neo and other Altcoins
- Cryptocurrency fundamentals such as the name, volume, price, volatility & graph candlesticks
- What the blockchain is and why it's revolutionary
- How to understand the fundamentals of a cryptocurrency trading graph
Your instructor for this course is Will Bartlett who is an Online Entrepreneur, Business Owner and Investor.
Enrol today to learn how to invest in Bitcoin & other cryptocurrency!
This cryptocurrency investing course provides information on how to buy, sell, trade and invest bitcoin and is not advice. Invest only what you're willing to lose just like any other investments!
- You will need a computer/ smart device and an internet connection
- You will need an eagerness to learn Bitcoin & other cryptocurrency investing