This course is not sponsored by or affiliated with Udemy, Inc.
Creating an online course usually takes a lot of time. Preparing an outline and writing down point-form notes alone can take many months. And then you’ve got to sit down and record take after take of you talking until you stop making mistakes.
Would you like to cut that prep time in half or more and make money on your courses sooner?
You can with new free, web-based video software, Adobe Spark.
I’ve created successful online courses with varying methods. In the end, I prefer using Adobe Spark. It’s the most efficient way to create online courses for Skillshare and Udemy.
In this course, I’ll show you why and how.
You’ll learn to:
- Find your way around the Adobe Spark interface
- Create soundbites and link them together into a full video
- Add free icons and images right from inside Spark to slide layouts
- Apply appropriate design themes to videos
- Use Spark for Promotional Videos
The course starts with a look at what kinds of courses Adobe Spark is good for. The course then fully explains every feature in the video creation page. I also outline some best practices for using the software efficiently.
If you’re new to online course creation, the lesson on recording technology and software will get you started on putting together your recording studio.
Try a free preview of the lectures. Udemy also offers a 30-day refund guarantee. Join now!
- Students will need access to a web browser and a good Internet connection