In this course, you will understand and be able to apply skills to manage an eLearning project from end to end. There are four sections in this course, covering the four phases of an eLearning project:
- Ideation and briefing
The course is comprised of 115 curriculum items, including videos, tools, templates, external links and practical suggestions to support your learning experience, so that you have plenty of useful information to apply in the real world.
In this course, you will find lessons on topics like the following:
- Building blocks of an eLearning strategy
- Working with clients and creating quality briefs
- eLearning trends and needs of modern learners
- Models and tools for learner engagement
- Copyright, intellectual property laws and ethics
- Applying agile principles to project management
- Applying action mapping and brainstorming in design
- Engaging with graphic designers and tech teams
- Options for outsourcing the development process
- Tools for collections of graphics, fonts and music
- Project planning for a smooth development cycle
- Reviewing, testing and iterating developed eLearning
- Soliciting feedback from target audience
- Debriefing and recording ‘lessons learned’
NB: The team at BRG Learning and Development have amalgamated our four short eLearning courses into one full course. Please do not purchase the short courses separately as well if you’re signing on for the full course.
Reference:McGrane, K 2011, ‘Implementing a content strategy: An eBay use case’, 9 May 2011, slideshare.net, viewed 30 May 2016, <http://www.slideshare.net/nikkitiedtke/ebay-use-case-implementing-a-content-strategy-within-virtual-diverse-teams>
Reference: Kessler, D 2015, ‘7 critical elements of a great content brief’, 28 March 2015, velocitypartners.com, viewed 31 May 2016 <https://velocitypartners.com/blog/how-to-write-a-great-content-marketing-brief/>
- This course explores the end-to-end process for creating high-quality eLearning; ideation and briefing, design, development and launch. All required links to useful sites and templates are provided.