You already have the EXPERTISE required to make serious $$$ from the $107 Billion online course industry.
If you have been living on Planet Earth for a while now, chances are good that you've gone to school, worked in various industries, and have developed passions and interests of all kinds.
Congratulations! You are qualified to teach online courses right now.
You have insight and knowledge into fields of interest that other people want to learn about. We just have to get all of that great stuff out of your head (or from your research) and into an easily consumable, marketable and scalable online learning package.
Wait, slow down. Before we go hitting record with all that excitement, there are a few things you'll want to know.
Not everyone does amazingly well in the online course game. It's like that old 80/20 principle 20% of online course creators tend to get 80% of the results. The reason of course is that online consumers these days are smart. They will not buy just anything from you simply because you have put it on the internet. They will sniff you out. They want to feel super comfortable before buying.
That is, if a PREMIUM course is what you're after, your leads and prospects will have to trust you enough to purchase a BIG TICKET online item.
This is the critical part. When you sell your course as a big ticket item, the number of sales conversions required to generate 6 and 7 figures goes WAY DOWN. In fact, the top mediapreneurs and infopreneurs out there are routinely holding 6 and 7 figure launches and generating all of that delicious profit from ONE SINGLE COURSE.
How the heck do they do that?
First, they make the choice to play in a 'bigger sandbox'. In other words, they decide to not settle for selling their course below a premium price point. Second, they have a marketing system that kicks butt.
That's the part I'm here to show you.
By the end of this course, you will know how to do the following:
- Choose course ideas that sell
- Test your topic to ensure your audience will pay you for it
- Presell your course and make money before the course exists
- Develop a name and personal brand that is optimized for your audience
- Plan your course to make the creation process a breeze
- Create your course without typing or writing anything down
- Record your course without headaches, hassles or wasted time
- Host your course and get all the technical stuff out of the way quickly
- Build a sales funnel to sell your course
- Develop a nurture sequence and a launch marketing sequence
- Get testimonials and other forms of social proof
- Optimize your sales page, sales video and learn how to open and close your cart
- Promote your course beyond the launch with Joint Ventures and Affiliates
Create and record your online course Host your online course Build a list of prospects you can market your online course to Nurture your prospect list
Launch your online course using an evergreen sequence Get testimonials, social proof and learn other forms of online course promotion. Close online course sales with scarcity and a sales page Promote your online course beyond the launch with joint ventures and affiliates
- · Choose course ideas that sell
- · Test your topic
- · Presell your course
- · Develop and optimize your course title
- · Create and enhance your personal brand
- · Plan your online course
- Understand the difference between an online course marketplace and a premium course launched through a sales funnel