Hello Logic Pro X users, Mike here. In the following guide I will share with you my complete process of setting up your own Master Project Template for Music Composition and Music Production in Logic Pro X.
If you have a well crafted project template in Logic Pro X, you will have an amazing way to speed up the start of a new track, and your workflow when composing, producing, mixing, mastering etc.
What you will learn:
My name is Mike, music composer and sound designer since 1998, and a passionate teacher. I truly love to inspire, motivate and educate creative people like you.
Now it is time for you, to learn how to create your own master project template in Logic Pro X. Let's get started, right now!
- You need to have Logic Pro X installed and basic knowledge on how to use it.
- You need to have used Project Templates before to have a general concept on how they work.
- How to create a Master Project Template in Logic Pro X
- Speed up your Workflow for Composing, Producing, Mixing and Mastering in Logic.
Hey Friends! =)
- My name is Mike, and I am a Professional Music Composer and Sound Designer from Sweden, with experience of Making Music since 1998.
I have run my own Media Production Business since 2004, which means Music/Sound/Video/Graphic Production. I also have a True Passion to teach, share and inspire creative people like you to master your creative skills, develop a successful strategy, and create your amazing future.
I believe that learning should be fun, and I love to bring my personality into my teaching style. I also try to make my courses dynamic, to be more interesting to you. So I mix it up by changing lecture forms etc.