Welcome to Paleo Cooking For The Holidays: Entertain With Healthy Paleo Recipes! Brought to you by the folks at Yum So Fresh! a Natural food cooking website which is all about clean food recipes. Our recipes are for people who understand that food is medicine and have woken up for the food lie we have all been fed the last 20 years.
Paleo Cooking Holiday Meal Recipes
- Grapefruit Infused Rosemary Vodka and Honey Holiday Martini Cocktail
- Paleoish White Russian Martini Cocktail
- Smoked Turkey
- Herbed Chicken Gravy
- Hazelnut Cranberry Apple Dressing
- Herbed Smashed Cauliflower With Smoked Bacon
- Organic Roasted Holiday Vegetables
- Paleo Crab Cakes
- Spiced Paleo Cilantro Shrimp
- Cinnamon Paleo Apple Crisp Dessert
- Bonus Recipes
- Facebook Live Cooking Segments
This Paleo cooking course includes all recipes!
This course showcases homemade made from scratch recipes that use organic food products, humanely raised meat, farm fresh eggs, emphasis on using local food producers in your local area and being mindful not to include fake food, chemicals, nitrates, preservatives and all of the test tube items that sit on the grocery shelves.
Our recipes in this course are authentic recipes. We create each one and check our recipes thoroughly. If you take the time to follow them, you will love the taste of natural food which our recipes showcase.
Yum So Fresh! features paleo, gluten free, dairy free, sugar-free, low carb, vegetarian, and just plain healthy, yummy dishes you and your family will love.
Throughout the course we have organic and natural information, cooking tips, techniques, entertaining ideas as well as information on cooking tools, appliances and food products that we think rock!
Enroll now and get ready to wow your guest, family and friends this holiday season!
The Yum So Fresh Team
Dennis J. Smith
- You will need to purchase the items to complete the recipes offered in this course.
- You should have a grill and other cooking tools such as a mixer.