This course is for the everyday cook who wants to cook healthy foods for a healthy family. Learn how to meal plan for a well balanced diet and meal prep meals at home with fresh whole foods. Feel good about preparing nourishing, simple, tasty meals with fresh ingredients for your family and gain confidence in your daily cooking routine.
At The End Of the Course:
- You’ll have the cooking skills and the food knowledge needed to prepare nourishing, fast and tasty meals your family will truly enjoy.
- Home cooking won’t be that dreaded chore anymore. Instead, it will become a healthy habit you embrace.
- You’ll have the confidence to choose the healthiest foods at the grocery store, and pass on the processed and pre-made foods that are typically filled with fat, sugar and salt.
- You’ll relax about the whole meal planning process and have a sense of calm while preparing a meal at the end of a busy work day.
- You’ll be happy knowing you’ve worked hard in the kitchen to do your very best at feeding your family the fresh, whole foods that will help them thrive.
- You'll have a healthy, happy family.
The course is divided into four sessions. Each one comprises a balance of lecture, practical skills demos and challenges to solidify learning and keep you motivated. We’ve found that the fastest skills growth comes when students are able to complete one session with challenges each week. But if this isn’t possible, you're free to go at your own pace.
Here’s exactly what you’ll get:
- 30 videos where you’ll learn food information, meal planning, cooking skills, how to read food labels and meal prep ideas
- Four PDF’s packed full of info and delicious, easy recipes you’ll make over and over again like: Tomato Meat Sauce, Quick and Easy Hummus and Mediterranean Greek Salad.
- Five and seven day meal planning templates complete with a shopping list to minimize decision making. This strategy saves you money by keeping your focus on whole foods, which are less expensive than processed or already prepared.
- This course is not for those on specialized diets. The information in this course should not be substituted for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please seek the advice of your medical physician or other qualified healthy provider with questions you may have about a medical condition.
It really is very simple. We need to eat well to be well and we’ll show you how to do it.
- Basic Cooking Equipment
- Kitchen to Cook Family Meals
- Access to Grocery Store
- Access to high-speed internet, an up-to-date modern browser for video