Welcome to the TOTAL: CompTIA Network+ Certification (N10-007). course from Mike Meyers and Total Seminars.
This course is over 24 hours in length and covers everything you need to know to pass your CompTIA Network+ Certification (N10-007) Exam. The first goal of the course is to make you a good Network Tech and, in the process, make sure you are ready to pass the CompTIA exam.
WHAT OUR STUDENTS ARE SAYING:
"I used these courses to pass the A+, Security+, and Network+ in a span of 2.5 months. I had no IT experience 4 months ago. Now I am a network engineer at a managed service provider with a great salary and solid upward mobility." - Ryan D.
The course covers all the exam topics including:
- Network architectures
- Cabling and topology
- Ethernet basics
- Network Installation
- TCP/IP applications and network protocols
- Network naming
- Advanced networking devices
- Remote connectivity
- Wireless networking
- Virtualization and cloud computing
- Network operations
- Managing risk
This is a Total Network+ Course and covers everything a good tech needs to know and prepares you to pass the CompTIA Network+ Certification exam.
- Basic familiarity with networks.
- There are no specific prerequisites as the course covers all the topics in detail. However, it’s a good idea to have an understanding of CompTIA A+ Certification topics or to be A+ Certified. You can learn more about A+ Certification topics from our Mike Meyers – Total Seminars CompTIA A+ Certification course on Udemy.
- Once you complete the course, you will have the knowledge and confidence to pass the CompTIA Network+ Certification (N10-007) exam AND the skills to be a great network tech. This course is ideal as both a study tool and an on-the-job reference.
- Your new skills and the CompTIA Network+ Certification will help you land a network tech job or if you are already a network tech, get that raise or advancement you are seeking.
Total Seminars provides certification training services and training materials to thousands of schools, corporations, and government agencies including the United Nations, the FBI and all branches of the Department of Defense. Total Seminars produces the #1 selling CompTIA A+ and Network+ Certification books with over 1 million books in print.
Total Seminars has created a number of “Best-Selling” Udemy video courses by Mike Meyers and the Total Seminars team of Instructors. They also develop supplemental materials such as the TotalTester certification practice tests and TotalSims lab simulations to support your certification preparation. These are available on the Total Seminars web site.
Mike Meyers, affectionately called the "Alpha Geek", is the Industry's leading authority on CompTIA Certifications. He is the President and co-founder of Total Seminars, LLC, a provider of PC and network repair seminars, books, videos and courseware for thousands of organizations throughout the world. Mike has been involved in the computer and network repair industry since 1987 as a technician, instructor, author, consultant, and speaker.
Author of numerous popular PC books and videos, including the best-selling CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide and CompTIA Network+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide. Mike is also the series editor for the highly successful Mike Meyers' Certification Passport series and the Mike Meyers' Guide to series, all published by McGraw-Hill. Mike has sold over a million IT and certification books.
As well as writing Mike has personally taught thousands of students, including U.S. senators, U.S. Supreme Court Justices, members of the United Nation, every branch of the U.S. Armed Forces, many branches of the Department of Justice, hundreds of corporate clients and academic students at every level.
Mike's humorous and easy to follow approach to teaching comes through in his video training courses as well as his classroom instructor led courses. Making IT concepts easy to understand and fun to learn helps students stay engaged and retain the information.
Mike brings his unique style of video training to Udemy with the launch of his CompTIA A+ Certification, Network+ Certification and Security+ Certification courses. Check out the first few lessons which are available free and you will quickly see what is different about Mike's approach to learning.