If you want to improve your song composing in Studio One, this is the perfect course for you!
Learn how to use the Composing Tools within Studio One to improve your songs
This is a complete course teaching you how to use all the composing tools and feature sets in Studio One to allow you to explore new and different directions with your songs
With easy-to-follow tutorials and a real-world examples of a song composing tips and tricks, you'll enjoy learning while taking action.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- The new composing tools available in Studio One from version 4 and up
- Exploring the Drum Editor
- How to use the Patterns step-sequencer-style mode
- How to Global Chord Track works
- Building up Chord Progression using the Chord Track
- Detecting Chords in MIDI and Audio Events
- Getting Audio and MIDI parts to follow the Chord Track
- Using Melodyne to help you move audio melody ideas to instrument tracks
- Using the Arranger and ScratchPad to build up your song arrangement ideas
WHY COMPOSE IN STUDIO ONE?
Studio One is a fully featured package.
It has great composing tools that allow you to explore different chord progressions and melodies
It is super easy to navigate and use.
The composing tools allow you to improve your song writing efficiency and workflow.
Tools like the Arranger, and ScratchPad allow you to test out different arrangement and chord progressions very easily
WHY LEARN FROM US?
This course expands on my other bestseller Udemy course on Studio One. That course covered the basics, and I hope this course helps you step up your music compositions in Studio One.
My goal with the course is to give you tools within Studio One that help you write better songs
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN THE COURSE!
- Studio One Professional Software (Studio One Artist doesn't have the Chord Track, or Harmonic Editing features)
- A basic knowledge of the application
- How to use the Composing Tools within Studio One
- How to compose better and faster with Studio One composing tools
Who Am I
I'm a sound designer and music composer from South Africa, and my passions are music making, and teach others how to make music.
I've been working in new media such as music and sound for TV and online games for the last 15 years. In these years I've worked through a multitude of different audio software, and through this found a passion for teaching how to use the different type of audio software that is available on the market.
What I Teach
I'm a firm believer that audio software has its place in the creative field and using them as tools you can get different results which you might not have ever imagined. I wish to show you how to get the most out of these audio applications so that you can produce and expand on your musical ideas.