UPDATED FOR FL STUDIO 20!
Join Colin Warn (aka DJ Veaux), a full-time ghost producer and music producer, in:
Learning the basics of FL Studio 12/20 by creating a track from scratch.
Tired of learning what all the knobs do with zero idea of how they work in context of making a track? Learned everything about the program but have zero idea of how to go about the creative process?
This is the course designed to show you how to make a track, in under an hour, by forcing you to compose a track step by step under my instruction.
- In this course, I will teach you all the basic tools within FL Studio by means of a follow-along video tutorial series: From how to make drum patterns, to telling the computer what melodies to play, to throwing effects on certain elements, and the like.
- This course also comes with my 1-Page FL Studio Quickstart Guide: A short .pdf curating the best resources to learn the basics of music theory that I wish I had starting out.
So if this sounds like the course for you, hit that buy button.
If you don't end up enjoying this course after 30 days, you can refund it! So all said and done, you've really got nothing to lose.
- FL Studio Demo.Purchased version is best, however if you've just got the demo this course will still work for you.
- Make a basic track idea in FL Studio
- Walk away with a basic understanding of FL Studio
Colin Warn is a dance music ghost producer hailing from Seattle.
Alter ego DJ Veaux, he's been teaching music production on forums from the legendary Laidback Luke production forums to the Max Vangeli "The Lab" forums for over six years.
His productions have received praise from the likes of Studio DMI, recording studio for artists like Diplo and Borgeous. He's made about 200+ tracks as of writing this bio from hip hop to dance music.