As a teacher i have seen a lot of students and even sound engineers who don't know by which vocal plugin they can get the best result . i have worked with most of these plugins and every plugin has it's own benefits. but among these i found wave tune more suitable. although it is a little bit complicated but in this course every complicated but in this course everything has been explained very easily and everyone can understand them. beside that where as wave tune can handle every scale from west to east i'm sure you will get the most benefit of that. now i will tell you what I've done in this course.
- video - 1: introduction to wave tune. Listen to it very carefully .
- video - 2: in this video i have tried to make you familiar with different parameters in wave tune generally.
- video - 3: generally speaking on tolerance and edit tools.
- video - 4: generally speaking on vibration section.
- video - 5: importing and scanning wave through wave tune generally.
- video - 6: from this video we enter the world of wave tune with describing the edit tools with precise samples.
- video - 7: continuing the video 6.
- video - 8: i will explain the segmentation section step by step along with live samples just to make you understand the subject better.
- video - 9: in this video i will try to show you how the different parameters can affect on our vocal.
- video - 10: i will give you a full explanation about edit tools and how they can affect on the sound.
- video - 11: continuing the video 10.
- video - 12: continuing the videos 10 and 11.
- video - 13: in this video you will get a great knowledge of vibration and how they can affect on vocal sound.
- video - 14: all around the world the people have their own tradition and music scales fortunately wave tune can handle all of them and you will know sori and krone that are very beloved notes and scales among more than 200 million people of the world.
- video - 15: in this video you will learn how to apply chords even on pre-scanned waves.
- video - 16 and 17: in these videos you can apply pitch shifts and correct scales.
- video - 18: this video is important not only for consumption of the cpu of your computer but also for best tuning from wave tune.
- video - 19: this video i a demo from my next course and shows you what other actions you can do with wave tune. in this video you will only see a tip from wave tune but in next course which will be shortly on the Udemy site you will learn how you can make music with full chords by your mouth with wave tune.
- Having Enough Knowledge Of Music And Being Familiar At Least With One Of The Music Production Software's Like Cubase,Logic And etc....
- Having Host Music Software Such As Cubase Or Logic Or etc...
- Wave Tune Plugin
- Student Will Have A Complete Knowledge Of Wave Tune Interface And Its Functionality
- Students Will Be Introduced To Some Of The Very Useful Tips And Tricks In Wave Tune
- After Watching This Course Students Will be Able to Tune Every Sound At The Highest Standards Of Music And Sound Industry
- student will not become familiar with western scales but also they will get to know eastern scales as well.
hello my name is homayoun fotouhy . i am a musician and sound engineer with more than 30+ years of experience in this field. i started learning music at the age of 5 in mandana music school. at age of 15 i moved to England and studied in byrom school of music and languages. i was also one of the few persons who could make an old film which was shooted 30 years ago into Dolby surround format ac3.
i have also graduated from mft specialized academy center in Georgia as the professional master in digital music production and sound engineering. and i am the composer of more than 40 international songs which are available in youtube.