You should take this course!
• If you need a complete and comprehensive package that covers SAS programming, intuitive statistics interpretation, data analysis, and predictive modeling, and
• If you would like to learn by doing various practical use cases fitting in the positions in different business portfolios, and
• Whether you are a job seeker or beginner intending to start a data science career
Then this around 18 hours course is right for you!
This complete SAS course includes more than 150 lectures and contains 11 real world case studies/projects in different applied areas such as banking and marketing. After this intensive training, you will be equipped with a powerful tool for the most sexy data analytics career path!
- Basic computer operational skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Data intuition
- Be equipped with a powerful tool for the most sexy data analytics career path!
- Read and write various types of raw data with different formats and options
- Create and modify various professional and statistical reports
- Be aware of statistical analysis and concepts such as non parametric test, interaction, correlation..
- Master the most complete SAS graphics tool such GTL and statistical plots
- Learn comprehensive SAS Macro programming knowledge -- variables and user defined functions
- Perform many real world case studies -- retail banks, credit bureau, marketing firms and clinical trials
- Apply powerful data manipulation -- SQL, subsetting, slicing, filtering, transformation, ranking, sorting..
- Understand data management and data piping
- Use SAS ODS -- help deliver many useful objects such as charts, tables between different systems
- Hundreds of SAS sample codes to explain arrays, functions and business cases
Having successfully led the development of cutting-edge risk models using Big data at multiple major financial institutions and excelled in the advanced analytics field for the past 15 years, I am very enthusiastic at transferring knowledge and skills to the job seekers and new comers in the field of data analytics and application to business.
I hold a PhD in Statistics and operational research. I am also a passionate educator, teaching as a principal instructor of a Toronto-based college, including advanced SAS data mining, Python & R for data science and machine learning and Big data analytics foundation and projects and for over 10 years. As a result, I have helped many of my students land their dream jobs in advanced analytics.
I am also a Big data experts in machine learning, predictive modelling and retail/marketing analytics in Canada. My work includes but not limited to: implementation of Big data analysis for credit bureau, model vetting and validation for banking capital market, and customers attrition and life stage/life style segmentation for retail banks as well as big market firms. I also worked closely with senior executives and Big data architects in the field of health science to provide strategic advice.