Imagine, knowing exactly how you should be fueling your body before, during, and after every workout in order to optimize your training and PR your next race.
- You wouldn’t have to guess about what the best pre-exercise meal is. Instead, you would know when you should be eating more carbs, and when you should be eating less carbs or even exercising in the fasted state.
- You wouldn’t bonk during long workouts. Instead, you would have a clear plan that tells you exactly what and when to be eating and drinking.
- You wouldn’t have to scramble around for food and end up eating some random thing. Instead, you would know what foods you need to rebuild your body after a workout.
If you are ready to start achieving your goal of owning your nutrition without being affected by doubt or uncertainty, this course will help you make that happen.
In this course you will:
- Create detailed fueling plans for your training and racing
- Get the exact templates I use for determining calorie needs, hydration needs, and creating race fueling plans
- Understand the different types of carbohydrate and how they are best absorbed
- Take a deeper look into the various sports drinks
- Fluid and electrolyte needs
- Learn how to calculate your sweat rate
- Supplements for training and performance
- Heat acclimation protocols
- Fueling for optimal training adaptations (which can often be quite different than your race fueling plan)
- Strategic use of caffeine
- Low carb vs. high carb for endurance athletes
- Basic computer skills and access to Microsoft excel for the supplemental files