Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) comes up with the list of top 10 vulnerability. This course will teach you those 10 threats identified by the OWASP.
1) All those 10 threats
2) The impact of the threat
3) How you can execute those threats
4) Countermeasures of the threats
The course include the practical guide on DVWA to understand the ins and outs.
This course is for:
1. Anyone who wants to know the web security.
2. Developers who wants to have a security checks while they make their application
3. IT managers, security auditors
4. Students who wants to have first class understanding of the web security.
5. Anyone who is preparing for interview in security field
There are many other courses on OWASP on Udemy what is special about this?
1. Technical understanding in as simple as possible.
2. Practical tutorials for the attacks
3. Updated content every few months
4. Special Countermeasures section to make sure you know every possible way to avoid the mistakes
What if I want to know more about specific topic or something that is not clear?
Ask the question and I will reply with the solution. If I feel like I should add any new module or videos for the course then I will add them too.
Disclaimer: My objective is to make sure that you get the best material on OWASP. So, in order to do that I have taken some videos from youtube which I thought would be much helpful to give you insight, but incase you didn't like it then let me know, I can make new ones.
- Basic understanding about computers
- Basic understanding about website and internet