In many careers, the foundation of your professional success is your ability to inform, persuade, and build relationships at work. In this self-paced career development course, you’ll practice communicating, forming teams, and planning projects in a variety of contexts. By the end of the course, you will have the skills and knowledge you need to become influential in the workplace.
This is the second course in Fullbridge’s four-part Career Development XSeries, designed to prepare you to succeed in the modern workplace.
- How to determine the most appropriate format for different messages
- How to use top-down thinking to structure your communications
- How to manage conflict in a professional and appropriate manner
- How to write clear, concise professional communications, including emails and calendar invitations
- How to design clear and persuasive PowerPoint presentations
- How to achieve team synergy by using the forming, storming, norming, and performing methodology
- How to scope, plan, execute, and reflect on projects
- How to use project-planning tools to track and execute your projects