- "This is an amazing course by Stefan De Vito it's very easy to learn and to take in. Stefan is also a great coach very helpful and always there to answer your questions and give feedback. This is a course you don't wanna miss out on so if I can give advice take this course right now." - Ruben Freemantle
Cold calling is dead? What a lame marketing slogan. Every high ticket sale in the world is made either in person or over the phone. No matter how effective your digital marketing is to bring you in great leads, in the end, you and your team need to pick up the phone and close them.
By taking this course, you will become a master in cold calling by
- Being confident on the phone and knowing
- knowing what to say
- knowing how to say it
- knowing when to say it
You will learn a complete sales process and which tonalities to use. Sales is in the end a game of certainty and the transference of that emotion to others.
The system in this course is partly based on the teaching my mentor, the Wolf of Wall Street has taught me over the years. It contains the secrets that made his broker firm (in)famous in the 90s.
The course is different from others as it focuses not just on what to say, but how to say it. The focus is on hard skills and techniques rather than the inner game of sales.
- "Its a Great Course and the way Stefan explain its Just on point." - Oscar Antonio Linarte Fernandez
Have you ever bought an online course and not went through with it?
If so, this is most likely not your fault but the fault of the person putting it together. This course is different as it is based on the latest NLP research of how to keep attention high and make learning easy. The material is different from other courses in 7 distinct ways
- Audiovisual summaries at the end of each segment supported by brain waves to create ideal stickiness of content
- Different teaching styles and locations to keep the content light and easily digestible
- Loads of quizzes and supporting documents so that it adapts to your learning style
- Stories to make the information sticky
- Motivational messages in-between to keep you jacked up and full of energy
- Techniques are based on world class sales gurus and have been tested and applied by simple people
- 24/7 access to the instructor - any questions or individual training included
This course will teach you how to effectively cold call. It combines the teachings of the world's greatest sales gurus: from Grant Cardone, to Brian Tracy, from Jordan Belfort, the wolf of Wall Street to Dirk Kräuter, the German pendant.
Cold calling and sales go hand in hand - even in times of digital marketing, you can only run successful funnels if you add an offline element to it - which is, of course, to pick up the phone and start dialing.
By taking this course, you are going to learn
- How to prospect like a pro
- How to cold-call like a wolf
- How to overcome objections like a winner
- How to make the sale like the Wolf of Wall Street
Join this course now and believe me, you are not going to regret it. Sounds fair enough?
Finally this offer even includes a 30-day full money back guarantee, so there is no risk at all but a huge upside
"This course was very helpful for those sales person and u can use it immediately. The course will provide [tonnes of] scripts and you can just suit them into your business." - Ng Hui Qi
- A notebook to take notes
- 4 hours of time
- Confidently making any cold call
- Professionally handling objections
- Remembering the biggest mistakes and how not to fall into those traps
Stefan is a sales trainer with udemy. He has spent over 4.000 hours drilling, rehearsing and teaching sales techniques from various schools of selling, including Jordan Belfort, Brian Tracy, Grant Cardone, Jeb Blount and Mike Brooks.
He has a passion for making things easy and simple, saving you time and money and allowing your brain to absorb the material in the most effective way. Stefan has worked both as an entrepreneur, consultant and employee in various positions and different countries, so that he only teaches what is universally applicable in different countries, cultures and for different positions.
He holds three law degrees, including one from French university "la Sorbonne".