Start your CISSP certification journey today with help from Thor Pedersen, the "Best Selling" and "Highest Rated" CISSP instructor on Udemy.
The CISSP certification is the gold standard for IT Security certifications, with over 80,000 open CISSP jobs in the US.
In this video based boot-camp you will get all our CISSP Domain 1 and 2 videos, downloadable slides for both domains, 60 CISSP practice questions (30 for each domain), and 60 links for domain 1 and 2 and the CISSP in general.
What our other students are saying about our "CISSP Domain 1 & 2 Video Boot Camp" Course:
- I have just finished my test, and i am happy to report i passed! I can not thank you enough for the videos! For anyone that is reading the reviews I am firmly of the mindset that Thor's videos played a major factor in my ability to pass i can not recommend them enough! (Blair, 5-stars)
- This content helped me pass my CISSP first time! It was the main material I used for studying along with 1000's of practice questions! Very helpful! (Duncan, 5-stars)
- Great information. Really liked that the course included two practice tests. I had a few questions and reached out to Thor. He responded to me very fast. Awesome instructor. (Dale, 5-stars)
- Exactly like the (ISC) book, visually detailed. I appreciate how well organized this course is! (Mike, 5-stars)
- That's exactly what i was looking for regarding the CISSP study video. Honestly this is the video training so far. Things are explained clearly using common language. (Steve, 5-stars)
In Domain 1 we will cover:
- Introduction to domain 1.
- The CIA Triad.
- Governance, Management, standards, and frameworks.
- Laws and regulations.
- Intellectual property.
- US laws, European laws and international treaties.
- Policies, procedures, guidelines, and frameworks.
- Access control.
- Risk analysis, attackers and attacks.
- What we covered in domain 1.
In Domain 2 we will cover:
- Introduction to domain 2.
- Data classification and clearance.
- Sensitive information and media security.
- Mission, data, and system owners and data custodians.
- Memory and data remanence.
- Data remanence and destruction.
- Data security frameworks.
- Introduction to domain 2.
Prepare for the 2018 version of the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification Exam, which is what you will be tested on until the next CISSP curriculum update in 2021.
You'll Also Get:
✔ Lifetime Access to the course and all course updates.
✔ Fast and friendly support in the Q&A section.
✔ A Udemy "Certificate of Completion" for download (CPE/CEUs).
✔ Bonus materials: 30 CISSP practice questions for both Domain 1 and 2.
✔ Bonus materials: Downloadable CISSP domain 1-2 notes.
✔ 30-days no questions asked, money back guarantee.
Click the "Buy Now" or "Add to cart" button to start your CISSP journey today!
- The most sought after by recruiters, HR and hiring managers.
- Currently 76,000 CISSP job openings in the US, that is more openings than the 67,000 CISSPcertified individuals in the US!
- Expected addition of 4.5 million IT Security job worldwide by 2020 – from todays 1,5 million to 6 million in 2020.
- There are as of January 2018 122,289 CISSP’s worldwide in 166 countries.
- If you study for the knowledge, take the certification as well.
- CISSP certified IT Security Professionals make on average 35% more, than non-certified colleagues.
- The CISSP mean salary over $105,000 – $125,000That is the average.
- IT Security is an awesome field to work in, constant growth and specialization possibilities.
- The projected growth of ITSecurity and the CISSPcertification, remember already todaythere are more open CISSPjobs in the USthan there are CISSPcertified people.
- Security and Risk Management – 15%
- Asset Security – 10%
- Security Architecture andEngineering – 13%
- Communications and Network Security – 14%
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) – 13%
- Security Assessment and Testing – 12%
- Security Operations – 13%
- Software Development Security – 10%
- Wanting to pass the Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification Exam.
- Wanting to learn about management level IT Security and Cyber Security.
- Prepare for the 2018 version of the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification Exam (next CISSP update is in 2021).
- Clear understanding of CISSP Domain 1 (Security and Risk Management).
- Clear understanding of CISSP Domain 2 (Asset Security).
- Understand IT Security and Cyber Security from a management level perspective.
- Where to start on your CISSP certification journey.
- Learn why you want to get your CISSP certification, what it can give you.
My name is Thor Pedersen and I teach IT, Cyber Security, and Project Management both online and in-person through my training company Thor Teaches.
I have both the "HIGHEST RATED" and the "BEST SELLING" CISSP and CISM courses as well as a "BEST SELLING" PMP course on the Udemy platform with 58,000+ students, 18,000+ reviews, and over 15 million minutes watched.
Let me help YOU get certified.
My current list of valid certifications:
CISSP | PMP | CISM | CDPSE | CEH | CompTIA Security+ | CCNP R/S | CCNP Enterprise| CCNA R/S | CCNA | CCNA-Security | CCENT | 4011 Certified Recognition | KCBS Certified Barbecue Judge <- by far the tastiest!
For many years I have helped a lot of people reach their goals, pass their certifications, and get what they want in life.
With my love of learning, IT has been a good place for me to grow, there is so much to learn, and it is always evolving.
Mahalo Nui Loa (Thank you very much) for being here:
I hope I can help you get ahead in life through my courses.
If you have any questions, suggestions, or things you think I can improve on, please post them on the course Q&A page, then other students with the same question don’t have to ask it again or send me a message here.
Thor Teaches offers IT, Cyber Security, and Project Management training. Our mission is to provide quality affordable training both online and in person
We have both the highest rated and best selling CISSP and CISM courses as well as a "BEST SELLING" PMP course on the Udemy platform, with over 58,100 students, over 17,700 reviews and over 15.1 million minutes watched.
We hope we can help you get ahead in life through our courses.
If you have any questions, suggestions, or things you think we can improve on, please post them on the course Q&A page (preferable, then other students with same question doesn’t have to ask it again) or send us a message here.
Let us help YOU get certified.
Mahalo Nui Loa (Thank you very much) for being here!