Welcome to the “Cisco CCNA Router Configuration for Beginners: Zero to Hero”. This course is designed for beginners who want to enter in the world of Cisco devices configurations. Beginners will learn to understand the basics of how to configure and administrator Cisco Router device. People who are not familiar with Cisco Router and want to learn router configuration will also enjoy this course.
This course introduce a variety of concepts, practice activities and simulations that help build the learner’s skills and understanding of router configuration. You will learn basic router configuration concepts, various router administrator tricks, connecting router to PC using console port, various layer 3 settings in router though CLI (Command-Line Interface) mode and understanding Cisco iOS software installed in Cisco Router. At the end, you will be able to configure and administrator router and its troubleshooting.
In this course, you will:
- Perform basic (startup) configuration tasks on a router.
- Learn about Cisco iOS software and Commands on a router.
- Configure and activate ethernet/serial/console interfaces on a router.
- Test and verify configurations on a router.
- Configuring Wireless Router with Wireless Devices & DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol) configuration.
- Build small network topology using router and its configuration.
- Basic knowledge of Cisco networking basics is required
- Basic knowledge of Cisco Packet Tracer is required
- Please go through my Udemy course: “Cisco Networking Basics for Beginners: Getting Started” before starting this course