“Chinese Beginner 1 Course”, produced by ChineseQQ is tailored for non Chinese speakers to learn Chinese, starting from a complete beginner level. Composed of 20 lessons / 82 videos, this course will move you beyond HSK 1 level. In addition, it includes everything and meet the requirements to take HSK 1 exam.
In each lesson, there’s a set downloadable lecture notes, which covers completely the lesson’s content, and a set of exercises will be provided. Regarding the exercises, they’re in various formats, such as ‘fill in the blanks’, ‘matching the sentences within a conversation’, translationetc. Interactive online study sets, including audio flashcards, quizzes and games are also prepared. Moreover, Chinese character practices will be attached, which helps you to learn writing, reading and recognising characters, despite speaking and listening. A full vocabulary list will be provided by the end of course.
Lesson videos are designed in a fun and engaging way, which over 90% of the content is animated. It aims to provokes your interests, while allowing you to learn enjoyably and effectively.
What you'll gain from the course?
- Reach beyond HSK 1 level
- Learn over 250 vocabulary
- Essential grammar
- be able to hold a basic conversation
What's included in each lesson?
- Downloadable lecture notes
- Downloadable exercises & Chinese characters practice
- Online interactive study sets (including audio flashcards, quizzes, and games)
- A full vocabulary list
How's the course designed?
- 20 lessons, with 82 sessions (6 hours in total)
- open the audio 'Pinyin listening quiz'and put down the initials / finals you hear
- check your answers as below
- Any Chinese learner who is a complete beginner or above can take it
- Suggested to learn alongside with HSK1 Standard Course Textbook (provided E-version in the course) & Workbok
- over 250 vocabulary
- reach beyond HSK 1 level
- hold a basic conversation
- recognising and know how to write some characters
- learn essential grammar
Hi! I'm Winkie from ChineseQQ, who's a native Chinese based in London. I started off as providing Chinese lessons in London, including private and group lessons. With the experience in teaching Chinese as a foreign language, in August 2017, I've decided to move my teaching further to online, where more people from different countries can also enjoy learning with me.
My animated videos are short, fun and engaging, and more importantly it has 'All Skills in One'. With that said, in each lesson, we don't just provide you the lesson videos, but each course package includes a set of lecture notes, exercises, online study sets, supplementary speaking and listening practices and more! Moreover, our courses are designed to be compatible with HSK curriculum, tailoring for students who wish to take the HSK proficiency test.
If students also seek to further enhance their speaking & listening skills, under a real-life situation, we even offer Skype lessons at a competitive price.
If you find our courses suitable for your learning goals, just sign up today and I'll see you in class.