LAST UPDATE AUGUST 2020
Get Prepared with fully updated , more than 600 Exam Questions and Accurate Answers for CEH V10 Exam Questions.
- Pass Your CEH Certification Exams Fast. All Top CEH Exam Questions Are Covered.
- Real CEH Certification Questions are uploaded by Real Users which provide CEH Practice Tests Solutions.
- All CEH Dumps and CEH Training Courses Help candidates to study and pass the CEH Exams.
ECCouncil CEH is one of the best-known and highly demanded ethical hacking and penetration testing credentials. This certification attained by the evaluating computer systems security using penetration testing methods. A Certified Ethical Hacker is considered as a highly qualified specialist who knows and understands how to search for vulnerabilities and weaknesses in target system(s) and makes use of the identical tools and skills as a malicious hacker but in a legitimate and lawful manner to assess the security posture of a target system. The main purposes of this ECCouncil certification are to set and regulate minimum standards for credentialing professional information security experts in ethical hacking and also enhance ethical hacking as a self-regulating and unique profession.
A Certified Ethical Hacker is a skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems and uses the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but in a lawful and legitimate manner to assess the security posture of a target system(s). The CEH credential certifies individuals in the specific network security discipline of Ethical Hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective.
In order to maintain the high integrity of our certifications exams, EC-Council Exams are provided in multiple forms (I.e. different question banks). Each form is carefully analyzed through beta testing with an appropriate sample group under the purview of a committee of subject matter experts that ensure that each of our exams not only has academic rigor but also has “real world” applicability. We also have a process to determine the difficulty rating of each question. The individual rating then contributes to an overall “Cut Score” for each exam form. To ensure each form has equal assessment standards, cut scores are set on a “per exam form” basis. Depending on which exam form is challenged, cut scores can range from 60% to 85%.
About the CEH Exam
- Number of Questions: 125
- Test Duration: 4 Hours
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Test Delivery: ECC EXAM, VUE
- Exam Prefix: 312-50 (ECC EXAM), 312-50 (VUE)
- It's preferred to study the CEH material first before you take the practice test
- Experience in network technologies for about a year and two is recommended before starting the certification exams and official training. Moreover, it is recommended to learn related concepts such as TCP/IP knowledge and candidate must possess a security background and know about information systems as well.