This course is for those who want to quickly and easily learn how to do Ericksonian Hypnotherapy. Join over 10,000 students on this hypnosis course learning from Dan Jones, one of the UK's foremost Ericksonian hypnosis instructors. Dan is committed to supporting you through this hypnotherapy course. He reads every comments and replies to every question (usually within 24 hours - depending on time zone differences).
Learn the simple principles which hide behind the complexities seen in Ericksonian hypnotherapy. People often say that the Ericksonian approach to hypnosis and hypnotherapy is too difficult to learn. This isn't the case. There is a lot of complex language patterns, techniques and creative interventions, but, as you will learn in this course, these are all built on really simple principles which I have uncovered from over two decades of studying and clinical practice with the Ericksonian approach.
To help you with your learning this course includes:
- Over 8.5 hours of video lectures
- A 119-page PDF workbook of supporting information
- 20 hypnosis inductions and hypnotherapy demonstrations
- PDF's of the slides from the video lectures
- Six quizzes to check your knowledge as you work through the course
- Sussex Hypnotherapy Centre completion certification which can be helpful to evidence CPD
This hypnotherapy course will take you on a journey from:
- The history of hypnosis and why you should use hypnosis
- To the work of Milton H Erickson
- To the underpinning foundations of Ericksonian Hypnotherapy
- How to do Ericksonian Hypnotherapy language patterns
- And finally on to how to structure hypnotherapy sessions
By the time you complete this course you will know how to do hypnotherapy:
- Without the need for structured hypnotic inductions
- Without the need for hypnotherapy scripts
- Without the need to just do 'suggestion therapy' hypnotherapy
You will know:
- How to work with clients as unique, individual human beings
- How to tailor what you do to each person as an individual
This Ericksonian hypnosis and hypnotherapy course contains clearly laid out content which is explained well in a calm, relaxing manner allowing you to fully absorb and integrate the concepts and ideas you are learning. To get the most out of this training it is recommended that you take time to absorb and learn from each lesson by going and practising with friends, family and like-minded people, as well as going and observing people and reading books from the recommended reading list to broaden your knowledge. Curiosity is the key to developing mastery and success. It is also good to ask questions and interact with others in the discussion areas of the lectures to get others understandings and views and experiences on different elements of the training.
Current students on the course have describe it as:
- Valuable, easy to comprehend information
- Very high-level teaching and thorough information, you won’t find any course or certification out there like this
- Easy to understand and well presented
- Teaches what is usually complicated material in an easy and comfortably way to help with solid acquisition and retention
- Taught in normal, down-to-Earth language
- Informative and interesting
- Great information I can immediately implement in my practice
This course is ideal for:
- Those that are new to hypnosis and keen to learn about how to do hypnosis
- Those with experience with hypnosis who perhaps use hypnosis scripts or structured inductions and just suggesting problems away, that want to develop their skill and knowledge at being able to do hypnotherapy with people without the need for structured inductions and just the use of suggestion therapy
- It is also ideal for hypnotherapist that perhaps don't have much knowledge or experience with Ericksonian Hypnotherapy and want to take a course for continued professional development (CPD)
- Life-Coaches, NLP Practitioners, Coaches, Counsellors and other therapists that want to learn about Ericksonian Hypnotherapy to add this skill to the therapy or coaching you already offer
(Different places in the world have different rules around who can practice as a hypnotherapist. My view is to practice as a hypnotherapist you should undertake extensive live classroom tuition (minimum 120 hours of classroom tuition and minimum 450 hours total training) which teaches therapy and then only work with those client groups you have been trained to work with. If you are totally untrained but have an interest in learning Ericksonian hypnotherapy this course will teach you what you need to know, but I would recommend you shouldn't work as a hypnotherapist based on just taking this course. This course will still teach you advanced communication skills which can be helpful in a wide range of life situations. If you have trained in hypnotherapy, counselling, coaching, or NLP or other similar fields then Ericksonian hypnotherapy should make great additional skills for your tool-box to use with clients you have been trained to work with, and this course should also give you a greater understanding about your use of language and other skills with clients even if you aren't doing hypnosis)
Autistic Hypnotherapy instructor Dan Jones, is one of the UK's leading experts on Ericksonian Hypnotherapy with over 20 years experience. He has also authored and contributed to many books and articles on the subject.
A copy of the slides used in the video from the previous lecture
A copy of the slides used in the video from the previous lecture
- Software for playing Mp3's may be required if you are downloading the mp3's
- PDF viewer may be required to view the PDF's, especially if you are downloading them
- Printer, if you want to print out the handouts or other written material
- How to do client-responsive hypnotherapy
- How to utilise your observations successfully
- How to do hypnotherapy without needing hypnotherapy scripts
- How to do hypnotherapy without needing structured inductions
- How to utilise almost any response clients give you to help them achieve their goals in hypnosis and therapy
- How to use Ericksonian, conversational, indirect hypnosis language patterns
- How to structure hypnotherapy sessions
Dan Jones has sold over 100,000 books, 500,000+ of his Self-Hypnosis Mp3's downloaded, over 4.5 million view of his videos and over twenty-five years experience with hypnosis, therapy and the healing arts. He has a wide range of popular Udemy courses and over 25,000 unique students from 161 countries.
Dan Jones is an autistic best selling self-published author and hypnotherapy and psychotherapy trainer. He is one of the UK's leading experts on Ericksonian Hypnotherapy. Described in the British media as 'Remarkable', with 'Expert Insight', and 'Personal Development Guruthe UK's Leading Personal Development Coach'.
Dan has over 25 years experience, he has carried out research into the effectiveness of using the Human Given's Counselling Approach to reducing youth crime and anti-social behaviour with a Youth Offending Service (this research has been published in the peer reviewed journal 'Human Givens'), and is a Trance-Formation Coach and founder of the Sussex Hypnotherapy Centre.
Dan Jones has held personal development and staff training courses within the local county council and district council on many topics including adult and child safeguarding, safety awareness, conflict resolution and breakaway techniques, and stress management. He has taught courses for young people with local youth projects, and held courses on parenting and managing challenging youth in various secondary schools and primary schools. He has taught staff in various children's homes topics like stress management, managing challenging behaviour and conflict resolution, and carried out clinical supervision with hypnotherapists and professionals working with individuals and families, as well as holding training courses in the UK and abroad for professional students on hypnosis, therapy and healing, and courses for 'self-help' or 'personal development' on well-being, mind-body healing, self-hypnosis, overcoming phobias, weight loss, and using dreams therapeutically, and courses on parenting and family work, including child/teen to parent domestic abuse, helping children to sleep, and managing children/teen's challenging behaviour, and effective parenting techniques, to family support workers, youth workers and social workers.
Dan has also worked on, and been consulted for TV Programmes like 'The Anatomy of Fear' and 'Big Brother' and has been interviewed by a variety of magazines, newspapers and radio programmes in the UK and abroad. Dan has also written over ten books on hypnosis, therapy and parenting including the number 1 Hypnotherapy Bestseller 'Advanced Ericksonian Hypnotherapy Scripts' and number 1 Psychology Biography Bestseller 'Look Into My Eyes'. Some of Dan's books have been published in more than one language. Dan has also created a wide range of free and 'paid for' hypnosis and therapy training and personal development products, and runs the UK's premier accredited Ericksonian Hypnotherapy Practitioner Level Diploma.