At the end of this CCNA course, be sure you will have enough practical techniques and experience to manage Cisco routers and switches and you will have the required technical skills to work as a network engineer and pass any technical interview for this position.
The following make this course distinguished :
- The course content focuses on the practical part where we will be using modern physical (real) Cisco routers and switches which you will find at your work environment.
- You will be able to build a network infrastructure for a company having one or many branches.
- You will know how to maintain and troubleshoot Cisco routers and switches like backup and restore configuration, fix operating system problems and password recovery solutions.
- You will learn how to secure your network infrastructure from internal or external attacks using various security techniques for your Cisco routers and switchers.
- You will learn how to prepare for the CCNA exam, how you can get an exam sample and how to schedule the CCNA exam.
- Basic computer knowledge.