This is an advance course and the author will cover the MPLS network design and configuration. For the benefit of the viewer the author will provide step by step configuration and explanation of the whole process. The author will also cover the concepts and theory involved with MPLS and he will also demonstrate 5 most important labs that can be used in real world situation. The topics that will be explained in details are below
1. Facts about MPLS.
2. MPLS Shim Header details.
3. MPLS Design Requirements.
4. MPLS Label Information.
5. MPLS Label Operation.
6. MPLS commands.
7. Lab 1: Building of MPLS Core Network.
8. Lab 2: Redistribution of Static Routes to MPLS.
9. Lab 3: Redistribution of EIGRP Routes to MPLS.
10. Lab 4: Redistribution of OSPF Routes to MPLS.
11. Lab 5. Establish Convergence using BGP routing.
- OSI MODEL
- VIRL OR GNS 3 SIMULATOR
- KNOWLEGE OF REDISTRIBUTION OF ROUTES