What will I learn in this course?
The course assumes no previous experience with C++ (or even programming in general), and you will end up with the skills to create your own programs in C++.
Key topics covered include.
* Looping with while, do/while for, range-based for statements and recursion
* Performing calculations and displaying results
* Using existing classes and creating objects
* Creating your own classes
* Using Basic Standard Template Library classes such as Vector
* Constructors and Destructors
* Copy and Move semantics including Copy constructors, Move constructors, and copy and move assignment
* How to overload operators
* Using inheritance and class hierarchies
* Using Polymorphic functions and dynamic binding
* Using smart pointers
- BASICS OF C LANGUAGE