Blockchain is not just for developers. A blockchain project needs involvement of multiple roles such as Business Analysis, Product Management, Project Management, Coding, Testing, Domain Consultants, etc.
There are thousands of non coding jobs opportunities that are available for grabs in the market right now. These opportunities are across levels, right from recent graduates to senior management professionals.
IT services companies such as IBM, Accenture, Capgemini, etc. are constantly posting opportunities on job boards looking to recruit for blockchain functional roles across industries and domains such as banking, healthcare, supplychain, etc..
In this course we will learn all about blockchain that will make our foundation stronger
We will discuss about
- Different System Types and their difference and importance of distributed ledger
- Core functional concepts of blockchain
- Features of key business blockchain platforms - Ethereum, Bitcoin, Hyperledger (multiple platforms and tools), Corda and Ripple
- Real life blockchain case studies (new cases studies will be added frequently)
- We will also look at few sample real life blockchain job descriptions
Come join the revolution and stay ahead of you competition.
- This is NOT a programming course, so it is suitable for everyone
- Suitable for those who are aspiring for a career around blockchain and wants to develop a strong foundation knowledge with HANDS-ON PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE OF BLOCKCHAIN
- Suitable for those who want to develop core functional knowledge of various business blockchains and to gain confidence to venture into advanced topics of blockchain