LEARN WHAT EMPLOYERS CONSIDER “ONE OF THOSE MOST IN-DEMAND SKILLS” THEY LOOK FOR IN A BUSINESS ANALYST TODAY.
Discover exactly how to become one of these invaluable employees by learning how to “model” – the art of making complex thoughts, ideas, requirements, and processes easier to grasp by putting them into graphical formats that anyone can understand.
This course will teach you the basics of eight of the most popular modeling techniques in the industry.
- Process Flowcharts
- SWOT Analysis
- Use Cases
- User Stories
- Stakeholder Maps
- RACI Matrices
- Scoring Matrices
- Organizational Charts
Course enrollment grants you lifetime access, with no expiration, to all the course lectures, activities, handouts, and quizzes. In addition, you’ll also receive 1-on-1 support for any questions or uncertainties that come up. And this all comes with a money-back guarantee. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain.
Looking to get ECBA certified? - This course qualifies for 6 hours of Professional Development
Just ask the students who’ve already taken this course:
"The course is very enlightening and the tutor is amazing. He breaks down everything you need to know to the minutest detail which makes it really easy to understand. This is my third course by Jeremy and I have no regrets.” - Adebukonla
“The course is great. I would say this is the best course in online which can fully explain a lot of techniques in-depth. The instructor is a true professional of his work and can easily explain different sophisticated concepts. This course is highly recommended as well as the BA Guide's other courses.” – Aykhan
“Excellent course!! Not only does the course click on all cylinders with insight information, but it also contains all the presentation and templates Jeremy discusses, which he walks you through. I would recommend this course for beginners as well as season veterans needing a refresher.” - Curtis
The BA Guide’s TEACH, SHOW, DO technique
This course makes use of The BA Guide’s TEACH, SHOW, DO technique – a method I’ve developed over my years of experience in the industry training and managing Business Analysts. This technique will help ensure you with total comprehension of the topic at hand and maximum information retention long after the course is finished.
- TEACH – You first learn the concept, in detail, from the ground up. But I won’t simply teach you the concept in isolation – you’ll learn HOW and WHEN to use it too.
- SHOW – Once you fully understand the concept, we enhance that by walking you step-by-step through real-world examples – so you can see exactly how the concept would pan out if you were to apply it in the real world.
- DO – Firmly cement everything you’ve learned so far and put your new knowledge to the test by completing the included activities and quizzes. Validate you’ve fully understood the concept and greatly increase your ability to retain the information you’ve learned.
“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn” – Benjamin Franklin
What bonuses are included?
Of course, anyone who has studied one of my courses before will know, it simply wouldn’t be a course by The BA Guide if I didn’t include some value-packed bonus material!
As well as teaching you the fundamentals of these eight modeling techniques, you’ll also gain access to the following modeling templates that you are free to download and use for current and future projects:
- SWOT Analysis Template
- Scoring Matrix Template
- Stakeholder Map Template
- RACI Matrix Template
- Org Chart Template
- Use Case Template
- User Story Template
In addition to all the tools you’ll need to learn and use these modeling techniques, you’ll also get a foot into the industry by way of an industry expert…
I’m not just the instructor who wrote this course, I will also act as both a resource and a mentor to guide you to a long and rewarding career in Business Analysis!
Still not convinced?
" So glad I have decided to go with, The BA Guide. This was a total package and what a bang for my buck! I have already purchased his other courses to continue my BA education. Thank you Jeremy for the great curriculum and real-world expertise.” - Bohdan
“The instructor is clear, easy to understand, shows very good understanding of the subject matter. Real life example was provided with detail explanation. I don't want to sound like a billboard; however, this is not a pp presentation, it is real teaching. Highly recommended Thanks” – Patrick
Why should I enroll?
If you’re an aspiring Business Analyst these skills will give your resume a huge boost as well as provide you with the knowledge to confidently answer any related interview questions.
For current Business Analysts, these skills will help ensure that project team members and stakeholders will have a clearer understanding of your vision thanks to your new-found ability to clearly explain complicated plans and concepts – overall resulting in more successful projects.
Finally, I believe in respecting my students’ time – and I want to teach you what you need to know to successfully utilize these models without bogging you down in unnecessary details or theory. That’s why the visual modeling techniques taught in this course are taught with no fluff added.
And if you’re still not sure – here’s my promise to you:
This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee! That means, if you aren’t completely satisfied with your purchase, I’ll give you a refund – no questions asked!
By the end of this course, you’ll have a concrete understanding of the fundamentals of the eight most popular modeling techniques, allowing you to easily explain complex concepts in a clear and understandable way to anyone, regardless of their role or lack of knowledge on the subject.
So, if you’re looking for an edge over the competition and want to learn what most employers consider the most in-demand skill they look for a Business Analyst today, enroll now and start learning the essential skills and techniques of modeling.
- This course covers each visual modeling technique from the ground floor. No prior experience is necessary.
- The course is spoken from a Business Analyst perspective, but the visual models are instrumental from many different job titles.
- The various visual models will be made with a combination of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Visio. Having access to these programs is suggested, but not required.
- Create EIGHT different visual models including Process Flowcharts, Use Cases, SWOT Analysis, RACI Matrix, Org Charts, Scoring Matrix, Stakeholder Maps, and more!
- Understand how visual modeling can help in daily requirement activities.
- Ability to read and create important business and technical visual models.
- Utilize visual modeling to make requirements come alive.
- Ability to choose the best visual model to aid in various situations.
- Increase your project success by giving your stakeholders a clearer understanding of your vision.
- Confidently explain and demonstrate the uses of visual models in an interview.
Come learn with more than 180,000 students
Hi there! My name is Jeremy Aschenbrenner and I am so glad you have found me!
I am a veteran Business Analyst with more than 1000 completed projects. I've done business analysis work for companies in many industries including health care, telecommunications, automotive, trucking, consumer goods, financial services, food and beverage, and more.
I created The BA Guide to break down the barriers to becoming a Business Analyst. Throughout our various courses, I teach you what you need to know in order to start your Business Analyst career.
But I don't just stop there. Once you have successfully started your Business Analyst career, I ensure you are successful by providing training on techniques, tools, and best practices.
When I am not behind a computer I love to spend time with family and friends, enjoying some warm weather, and if I'm lucky, with a cold drink in my hand and sand between my toes.
I am here to serve you so please don't hesitate to message me on Udemy or on social media. I look forward to helping you reach your goals.