Frustrated with your guitar solo skills?
- Are you just playing up and down pentatonic scales hoping that one day they'll become a solo?
- Are you tired of guessing what to play and want some solid answers?
- Do you find yourself playing the same solo in every song?
- Want a simple method explained clearly without music theory and jargon?
Then you're in the right place! This course will teach you a bulletproof method for creating beautiful, richly melodic solos over any chords, in any key and any genre.
- No scale shapes
- No guessing or fumbling
- Simple method
"You were a fantastic conduit and guide. I know i'm a solid guitar player but have always lacked the organic feel of someone who can move around the fretboard."
"Great videos, by far the most comprehensive breakdown I've ever seen"
Become a great lead guitarist using this simple method. Get started today!
- You should have been playing guitar for at least 2 years
- Acoustic or electric, either is fine
- How to create great solos over any chords in any key and in any genre.
- The 3 most common errors in solos and how to fix them
- 7 vital musical elements to consider when creating your solo
- Tell a more melodic and meaningful story in your lead playing
- Example licks built from the concepts taught
I've been playing guitar for 33 years and teaching for over a decade. Most of my students are bedroom players who possess "pockets" of knowledge but often haven't figured out how to string them together into a cohesive and accessible way to apply to their guitar playing.
Many are also overwhelmed with the amount of information out there: they don't where to start or what to prioritise, I help with that.
I know what it's like to be a self-taught guitarist because I am one: stuff can get confusing and there's nobody to ask. Often some of the more academic guitar teachers make it sound more complicated than it is. I always keep this in mind when teaching, I avoid jargon and abstract music theory, because if I explain it clearly and you just play it, you'll understand it.
Originally from the UK, I now live in New Zealand. I spent 9 years as a gigging musician in London supporting acts like Toploader (Dancing in the Moonlight) and Reef (Place Your Hands) I've toured in
bands to Europe and the United States and right now, I play in a Jimi Hendrix Tribute Show.