If you want to learn to code at an advanced level in C++ or build your own fully functional advanced keylogger from scratch for learning ethical hacking, I think you might love this course! In this
course you will see exactly how to create an advanced keylogger starting from nothing by literally following the steps I take as I make it!
keylogger is capable of recording all the keyboard and
mouse input! It can even record independent of the language settings because it logs the
physical keys on the keyboard first. Next, by using an arbitrary
keymap with human friendly names, it translates the machine keys to
something that we can understand. It also possesses mail sending
capabilities so you can just schedule the logfile to be sent via
mail, lets say every 12 hours. In addition to this, it will also keep
the logfile encrypted. Therefore, we will create another program
which will be able to decrypt the logfile on your end.
For learning C++, this is an ideal course because it is completely hands on learning that provides a functional end product! Some future features that will be added to the keylogger course as I develop them will include but are not limited to taking screenshots, capturing clipboard content (copy-paste), recording website URLs, and so on! Take this course now to get immediate access to the videos and to get answers to every single question you ask in the course!
As an information technology professional myself, I realize what the final product of this course is capable of. I trust in creating this that you will use it for good and for learning. If you choose to use this keylogger for any illegal or immoral
purposes, you risk losing a lot. This is only for educational
purposes. The keylogger that you are going to see will be able to
cause some serious damage, so please use it in a legal and
Thank you very much for reading this and I hope to see you in the course soon! If
you have any suggestions in regard to the functionalities of the
keylogger, feel free to send me a message or post your requests here.
- This course will be much easier if you have some prior knowledge of C++.
- A fully functional keylogger built from scratch in C++!
- Feel confident in coding similar programs in C++.
- A custom keylogger made for use in Windows compiled in the latest version of C++.
- Get answers to every question you ask about C++ and about making this keylogger!
Strongly motivated young IT expert, Linux enthusiast with a passion for troubleshooting network related problems. With an exceptional eye for details and a sense of urgency when it comes down to problem solving.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux command line
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of servers that run under Unix/Linux type
To name a few: DNS, TFTP, FTP, SSH, APACHE, SMTP, VSFTP and some others
- Troubleshooting a wide range of network related problems. Meaning, digging deep for
packets on any given network.
Using one of my favourite tools for capturing and filtering packets on the network, Wireshark,
and resolving end-user issues
- Good understanding of Cisco routers and IOS operating system
- Configuration and implementation of Linux firewall namely Iptables
- Supervision and filtration of network traffic
- Tightening down security and pen testing networks for possible vulnerabilities
- Good knowledge of network gear brands and their strengths or weaknesses
- Preforming system back up
- Fair knowledge of Bash scripting
- equipment installation, upgrades, patches, and configuration.
I do not sleep much, but that is not only because I work hard, rather instead it is
because I enjoy this line of work,
it is extremely rewarding in every way that matters