This course will literally take you from knowing nothing about Bootstrap 3 or 4 to learning all of the utilities, components, widgets and grids and building real world themes and websites. You do NOT need to know Bootstrap 3 for this course. Even if you already know Bootstrap 4, skip the learning sections and head right for section 6 to create the simple boiler theme and start the projects. Everything is completely modular!
Custom Bootstrap Sandbox
I have created a completely custom HTML learning environment for the first few sections of this course. Each lecture has an html page associated with it and has a start state. As we move along through the lectures, you code along with me learning all that Bootstrap 4 offers including helpers/utilities, components, widgets, flexbox and more.
5 Real Projects/Themes
We will create 5 real world themes including. These projects are completely open source and you are free to use them anywhere.
- You should have basic knowledge of HTML & CSS
- You do NOT need to know any Bootstrap 3
- Learn and create amazing high quality Bootstrap 4 themes and UIs from scratch
- Learn the Bootstrap 4 utilities, classes, components & JS widgets using a custom sandbox environment
- Learn semantic HTML5 & modern CSS3 techniques
- Learn to compile Sass in the easiest way possible using a GUI
Brad Traversy has been programming for around 12 years and teaching for almost 5 years. He is the owner of Traversy Media which is a successful web development YouTube channel and specializes in everything from HTML5 to front end frameworks like Angular as well as server side technologies like Node.js, PHP and Python. Brad has mastered explaining very complex topics in a simple manner that is very understandable. Invest in your knowledge by watching Brad's courses.