Cutting straight to the point: Blockchain.
This course bridges the gap between:
Understanding of basic concepts in blockchain technology is important in order to understand specific blockchain applications and its actual economic impact. This course aims to teach blockchain in a visual, compact and logical manner.
Important: This course is focussed more on blockchain as a technology and not so much on cryptocurrency. After completing this course you can expect to have a thorough working knowledge of blockchain technology along with various current, planned future blockchain applications and use cases. We will also discuss startups in the blockchain space, along with job prospects in blockchain.
What is covered in this course:
- Blockchain foundations
- Why do we need blockchain
- How blockchain works
- Visual demo of blockchain
- Types of blockchain
- Limitations of blockchain
- Blockchain disruptive use cases
- Job prospects in blockchain
Key blockchain concepts explained in this course:
- Cryptographic Hash Functions
- Merkle Trees
- Double Spending Problem
- Distributed Systems
- Peer-to-peer systems
- Distributed Consensus
- Byzantine Generals' Problem
We have also included a printable-PDF of:
- Comprehensive blockchain terminology
- FREE resources to explore blockchain further
- Guide to securing job in the blockchain field and more
If you are ready to unravel the blockchain, let's get started!
Thank you and welcome to this course.
- No prior knowledge of blockchain or related technologies is required. This courses employs a non-technical approach to understanding blockchain technology
- Basic knowledge of computer terminologies is preferred but not required