Updated for September 2020!
Do you want to learn how to use Excel in a real working environment?
Are you about to graduate from university and start looking for your first job?
Are you a young professional looking to establish yourself in your new position?
Would you like to become your team's go-to person when it comes to Financial Modeling in Excel?
If you answered yes to any of these, then this is the right course for you!
Join over 119,002 successful students taking this course!
The instructor of this course has extensive experience in Financial Modeling:
- Worked in the Financial advisory unit of a top-tier consulting firm
- Experience in transactions carried out in Italy, Germany, Switzerland and Poland
- Worked in the in-house Mergers & Acquisitions department of a large multinational corporation
- Been a financial advisor in multiple M&A deals with sizes ranging from €2 million to €5 billion
- Worked on company valuations, due diligence analysis, impairment tests, bankruptcy proceedings, cash flow analysis, and more.
Learn the subtleties of Financial Modeling from someone who has walked the same path. Beat the learning curve and stand out from your colleagues.
A comprehensive guide to Financial Modeling in Excel:
- Become an Excel expert
- Learn how to build sound Financial Models and stand out among your colleagues
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the mechanics of Company Valuation
- Build your files professionally
- Demonstrate superior Excel skills at work
- Be prepared from day one for your Investment Banking, Financial Advisory or Consulting career
What we offer:
- Well-designed and easy-to-understand materials
- Detailed explanations with comprehensible case studies based on real situations
- Downloadable course materials
- Regular course updates
- NEW! Includes professional chart examples that are 1:1 with those used by major banks and consulting firms.
By completing this course, you will:
- Be able to work comfortably with Microsoft Excel and many of its advanced features
- Become one of the top Excel users in your team
- Be much quicker at carrying out regular tasks
- Be able to build a P&L statement from a raw data extraction
- Be able to build a cash flow statement
- Know how to value a company
- Be able to build a valuation model from scratch
- Know how to create a model with multiple scenarios
- Know how to create professional and good-looking advanced charts
About the course:
- An unconditional Udemy 30-day money-back guarantee – because we believe in the quality of our content
- No significant previous experience is needed to understand the course properly and benefit from its content
- Unlimited access to all course materials
- Emphasis on learning by doing
- You can always contact us for any clarification free of charge
- Our goal is to take your Microsoft Excel and Financial Modeling skills to the next level
Make an investment that will be highly rewarded in career prospects, positive feedback, and personal growth.
This course is suitable for graduates who aspire to become investment bankers as it includes a well-structured DCF model and goes through the theoretical concepts behind it. Moreover, it will encourage you to be more confident when coping with daily tasks and will give you the edge when the firm must decide whether to take you on for a full-time position.
People with basic knowledge of Excel who go through the course will dramatically increase their Excel skills.
Go ahead and subscribe to this course! If you don't acquire these skills now, you will miss an opportunity to separate yourself from others. Don't risk your future success! Let's start learning together now!
- Microsoft Excel 2010, Microsoft Excel 2013, Microsoft Excel 2016, or Microsoft Excel 2020
- Master Microsoft Excel and many of its advanced features
- Become one of the top Excel users in your team
- Carry out regular tasks faster than ever before
- Build P&L statements from a raw data extraction
- Build Cash Flow statements
- Discover how to value a company
- Build Valuation models from scratch
- Create models with multiple scenarios
- Design professional and good-looking advanced charts
365 Careers is the #1 best-selling provider of finance courses on Udemy. The company’s courses have been taken by more than 1,000,000 students in 210 countries. People working at world-class firms like Apple, PayPal, and Citibank have completed 365 Careers trainings.
Currently, the firm focuses on the following topics on Udemy:
1) Finance – Finance fundamentals, Financial modeling in Excel, Valuation, Accounting, Capital budgeting, Financial statement analysis (FSA), Investment banking (IB), Leveraged buyout (LBO), Financial planning and analysis (FP&A), Corporate budgeting, applying Python for Finance, Tesla valuation case study, CFA, ACCA, and CPA
2) Data science – Statistics, Mathematics, Probability, SQL, Python programming, Python for Finance, Business Intelligence, R, Machine Learning, TensorFlow, Tableau, the integration of SQL and Tableau, the integration of SQL, Python, Tableau, Power BI, Credit Risk Modeling, and Credit Analytics
3) Entrepreneurship – Business Strategy, Management and HR Management, Marketing, Decision Making, Negotiation, and Persuasion, Tesla's Strategy and Marketing
4) Office productivity – Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook
5) Blockchain for Business
All of the company’s courses are:
By choosing 365 Careers, you make sure you will learn from proven experts, who have a passion for teaching, and can take you from beginner to pro in the shortest possible amount of time.
If you want to become a financial analyst, a finance manager, an FP&A analyst, an investment banker, a business executive, an entrepreneur, a business intelligence analyst, a data analyst, or a data scientist, 365 Careers’ courses are the perfect place to start.