Google Cloud is growing quickly as companies increasingly adopt multi-cloud strategies. It was named a Leader in the 2018 Gartner Infrastructure as a Service Magic Quadrant, and demand for people with Google Cloud skills is running high. To meet this demand and help organizations identify knowledgeable talent, Google has created their Associate Cloud Engineer certification.
"According to Global Knowledge’s Survey for 2018 a GCP Cloud Architect had the highest salary at $139,529". Getting Google Cloud Certified or even just learning more can add value to your career earnings
Lets get you certified on GCP.
An Associate Cloud Engineer deploys applications, monitors operations, and manages enterprise solutions. This individual is able to use Google Cloud Console and the command-line interface to perform common platform-based tasks to maintain one or more deployed solutions that leverage Google-managed or self-managed services on Google Cloud.
The Associate Cloud Engineer exam assesses your ability to:
- check Set up a cloud solution environment
- check Plan and configure a cloud solution
- check Deploy and implement a cloud solution
- check Ensure successful operation of a cloud solution
- check Configure access and security
In the end of this course, you will gain in-depth knowledge about GCP to help your company or your own project to get on GCP, make use of the correct component on GCP, and continuously deliver better software.
Learn AWS also for Enhancing your knowledge! and become AWS Certified Engineer.
What material you will get at the En d of this course?
You will get some study material from MIT press and from other universities.
- No coding experience is required and code is provided for use in labs where necessary.
- You’ll need some form of computer—Desktop/Laptop/Chromebook computer.
- Access to a Google Cloud Platform account such as a free tier.
- Using the Google Cloud Platform for six months or more
- Computer with internet access to follow the demos