If you have passion for violin and love the sound when it is playing and want to learn how to play it; then this course is for you.
During this course, you will learn how to hold the violin & bow correctly, how to adjust the strings, and how to play the empty strings. They are the things that are necessary in order to become a violinist.
- Violin & Violin Bow
- Be able to read the music sheets
- Be able to practice violin much more systemtically.
- How to hold and violin correctly.
- How to adjust the strings of the violin.
- How to hold the bow correctly.
- How to play empty strings like a real violinist and learn the do and don'ts when playing the empty strings.
My name is Chuchao, and I have been playing violin for 15 years. I was a proud student of Central Conservatory of Music student. Now I am a freelance violinist and I have taught the fundamental/intermediate/advanced courses for students who wish to pass the exams or be admitted to the music conservatories that they desire.
My school has cultivated many renown musicians such as Xi Chen (2002 International Tchaikovsky Competition 2nd prize winner) and Lang Lang.
I am here because I want to share my tanning and experience with those who has the passion for violin and classical music.
Thank you very much for reading this :)