This training is designed to provide some basic information on agile software development, a discussion on agile manifesto and principles and a little more detailed discussion on scrum framework, which is the most used agile methodology.
- Covers Agile Software Development and discuss the Scrum Framework in detail
- Detailed discussion on agile manifesto and principles
- Detailed discussion on scrum framework
- Completion Certificate from Udemy
- "To the point" training, less duration, more value
- Includes bonus lecture with exclusive discounts for other courses
This course is complied with a subset of lessons from our scrum training, i.e. Be Agile With Scrum: Scrum Training and Be Agile With Scrum: Learn Scrum with Interview Questions.
The course content:
- Agile Software Development
- Agile Manifesto and Principles
- Scrum Framework
This course is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum org. This course uses content from the Scrum Guide. All the content related to Scrum Guide is taken from scrumguides org and is under the Attribution ShareAlike license of Creative Commons. Further information is accessible at http://creativecommons org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/legalcode and also described in summary form at http://creativecommons org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/.
- A basic knowledge of software development will be helpful, but not a prerequisite for this course.