First part of the complete course on Russian phonetic, reading, cursive writing and vocabulary for the beginners and advanced language learners.
In the following seven lectures you will:
- Explore the easy scheme for learning Russian alphabet.
- Exercise cursive writing. (Be aware even if many teachers think that you can skip cursive writing, not knowing it will create problems if you want to advance in your studies.)
- Develop necessary routine and intuition in reading and pronunciation Russian letters.
- Learn few Russian words, which you might know from English
- Learn new vocabulary with flashcards
This course deals with the basic concepts of Russian language and you don't need any prior knowledge, or additional materials to take it.
by ROU Russian Online University
Letters: Ы ь ъ
- No previous knowledge required
- Cyrillic Alphabet
- Russian Phonetic
- Russian Reading
- Russian Cursive Writing
- Build up vocabulary
For my university research i have established an Russian MOOC. On
the web page you can find more than 150 units in the levels A1/A2 and
80 more are coming in the following month. Right now I am interested to
find dedicated people who are willing to review the lessons and give me
advises about how to improve the curriculum. In case you are studying
Russian language it would be awesome to hear from you. We can also make a
skype conference if you need advises on how to proceed or general
advises on studying Russian.
Leo P.S I would appreciate if you can spread the message to people learning Russian.