How many times do you actually come across this term ‘cloud computing’ or the word ‘cloud’? How much do you know about it? How can it benefit you? Most importantly, have you already started using it? Do not get overwhelmed with these questions as they point to the core of a revolution that our generation is experiencing. Let’s sum everything up in one line: Cloud computing has made our work easier, increased efficiency, and reduced costs. The concept of cloud computing can be summarized as – “Let someone else host machines and servers for you.”
While this may be an oversimplification of this vast concept; but it does touch upon the root idea. With the concept of cloud computing, the world is also introduced to the concept of cloud storage. Cloud computing has made possible to store your data in the cloud without you having to maintain dedicated physical hardware. Cloud storage also solves the scalability problems associated with on-site data storage efficiently. In case of a cloud file storage server, you have the freedom to choose the amount of space you need, and the icing on the cake is that someone else is handling all the pain of maintaining data storage servers for you.
Microsoft Azure Storage Services provides top-end cloud-based storage services to its users.
Opportunity is Knocking
Let us look at these statistics:
- As estimated by McKinsey Global Institute, in the coming days there could be a scarcity of about 140,000 to 190,000 workers in the U.S. The workers with analytical skills are required to work with big data and associated enterprises.
- For these workers, the average salary is roughly around $120,000+.
- As per the report by Ryerson-led Canada’s Big Data Consortium in 2015, there is a shortage of about 19,000 professionals that possess data and analytical skills. While there has been a significant shortage of professionals possessing deep analytical literacy and the number goes up to 150,000.
- There has been a significant rise in demand for cloud experts and data scientists as more and more companies are switching to cloud-based storage setup. As per the latest Q1 FY 2018 results, it is reported that Microsoft's Azure has single-handedly generated revenue growth of 90% as compared to the previous year's report. When it comes to gaining ground in application workload, Azure holds 29.4%.
Azure offers cloud-based digital data storage solutions that comprise of an extensive range of data services. You get access to blobs, files storage, queue and table storages in a timely and reliable manner. One remarkable feature of Azure is that it replicates your stored data across its various datacenters to tackle the problem of data destruction due to unexpected threats or hazards.
Azure takes the hassle out of the task of managing data on the cloud-based platform as most of the critical data management issues are handled by Azure itself. The best thing about it is that you have all the right to your data anytime and anywhere in the world without the need of installing or maintaining any type of dedicated hardware or software. The data is available over HTTP, HTTPs, and Azure provides development kits over a wide range of programming languages. It also supports PowerShell CLI.
What will you learn?
This course would focus on providing you with hands-on knowledge of managing and employing data storage strategies on Azure.
- Work with different disk types and storage accounts available to you as an Azure user
- Create managed and unmanaged disk types as well as the conversion process of managed to unmanaged disks and vice-versa
- The concepts and applications of storage pools
- Handy tips and tools for a smooth workflow on Azure
- And much more
What sets us apart?
Designing, deploying and managing scalable containerized applications in the cloud is a real technical challenge for DevOps and IT teams. At TetraNoodle we focus on in-demand skills and real-world education. Gaining this practical knowledge and experience with these cloud and containerisation frameworks will be very valuable for your career. And it will be a right step towards improving your work or project or career prospects. Numerous Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies such as Hewlett-Packard, McAfee, and Adobe, just to name few are constantly in search for cloud experts to manage their infrastructure and related resources.
This course, “Azure MasterClass: Manage your Storage and Disks in the Cloud with Azure Storage” will provide you with all the information you need to get started with Azure Storage.
So if you are ready to master the techniques and learn the tools for Managing your Storage and Disks in the Cloud with Azure Storage, then make sure you click the “Add to Cart” button.
Grab your copy today! Click the “Add to Cart” button below and get started today with our “Azure MasterClass: Manage your Storage and Disks in the Cloud with Azure Storage”.
Let’s do this together.
- Basic knowledge of Cloud Computing
- Basics of Cloud Technologies such as laaS, SaaS, and PaaS
- A Microsoft Account to Access Azure
- An Azure Account with Active Subscription
- Azure PowerShell