To run a business in any enterprise, processes and workflows are really important. Enterprises require a mechanism in which multiple applications are integrated and different business processes are automated through that mechanism. There is a huge need of cloud integrating applications, along with data and workflows, since the increase in cloud adoption.
Microsoft Azure Logic App provides a mechanism for doing such sorts of integrations and business process automation, thereby creating workflows by orchestrating Software as a Service component.
In this Course, we will be talking about the following modules.
• Request – Response scenario
• Nested Logic Apps
• Batching inside Logic Apps
• In-order message processing
• Advance control workflow
- Excitement to learn Microsoft's constantly growing cloud platform.
- A free or paid subscription to Microsoft Azure.