This course is aimed to IT Pros and is supposed to give the viewer the information they need to know to get started with Azure Portal, Virtual Machine, Compute, Network Concepts basics.
The goal is to provide coverage of Azure fundamental tasks including topics like Getting Started with Azure Portal and Navigation, Azure Virtual Machines and Compute Basics, Azure Networking Concepts etc.
The course is targeted to help start with your Azure skills gaining. There are lots of live demonstrations how to use Azure Portal. I hope it will help to do your job more efficiently.
A Brief Contents of the Course:
- Azure Portal and Navigation
- Building Virtual Network
- Creating an Azure Availability Set
- Deploying a Virtual Machine
- Backup and Recovery
- Azure Networking Concepts
- Building a Virtual Network
- Building network security groups
- Building a load balancer
- Creating a Virtual Network Gateway
- Basic understand of what a cloud platform is