You had the AWS Associate Certificate and now you want to improve your skills, your knowledge to get the AWS Professional Certificate? So our course is exactly what you want to do.
Each Practice Test is set of 80 question about common or uncommon questions which will be presented in AWS Professional Exam. This set was collected and update month by month by our collaborators.
By taking our course, You will have from overview to detail view what you want to do, to learn next to get AWS Pro Cert. With other course, they only give you the correct answer but when you chose our questions you will have the answer, explanation and why the answer is correct or incorrect.
In this practice test set, we’ll cover all the topics included in the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional exam objectives such as:
- Compute and Networking, Storage and CDN, Database, Application Services, Deployment and Management.
- Security features that AWS provides and best practices.
- Able to design and implement for elasticity and scalability.
- Network technologies as they relate to AWS networking, including:DNS and load balancing, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), and AWS Direct Connect.
- Storage and archival options
- State management
- Database and replication methodologies
- Self healing techniques and fault tolerant services
- Disaster Recovery and fail over strategies
- Application migration plans to AWS
- Network connectivity options
- Deployment and management
Test item formats used in this examination are:
- Multiple choice: examinee selects one option that best answers the question or completes a statement.
The option can be embedded in a graphic where the examinee “points and clicks” on their selection choice to complete the test item.
- Multiple response: examinee selects more than one option that best answers the question or completes a statement.
- Sample Directions: Read the statement or question and from the response options, select only the
option(s) that represent the most correct or best answer(s) given the information.
Moreover, you can become our collaborators if you have any update with our course. Please contact us via email.
- AWS Associate Certification
- Have experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS
- Capabilities to provide best practices guidance on the architectural design across multiple applications, projects, or the enterprise