In this course you will learn various Cloud Migration tools and services available on AWS (Amazon Web Services). You will learn about Cloud migration right from the beginning, so don't worry if you are not experienced in this domain. Cloud migration can be used in various scenarios as listed below:
- When you want to Migrate your data from On-premise data center to AWS Cloud
- When you want to quickly Migrate your massive Petabyte scale data to AWS
- When you want to Migrate your data from AWS to On-premise data center
- When you want to create a backup of your data on AWS
- When you want to Migrate your data from AWS to other cloud platforms like Microsoft Azure, IBM Bluemix, Google Cloud Platform, etc (and vice versa)
- When you want to migrate your data from Public cloud to Private/hybrid cloud (and vice versa)
- Other scenarios
You can conduct all of these Cloud migration scenarios by making use of the AWS Migration Hub and Snowball. In this course you will be learning these two migration services. In this course you will also learn various Cloud Management tools and services on AWS.
AWS Migration Hub
It provides a single location to track the progress of application migrations across multiple AWS and partner solutions. Using Migration Hub allows you to choose the AWS and partner migration tools that best fit your needs, while providing visibility into the status of migrations across your portfolio of applications. Migration Hub also provides key metrics and progress for individual applications, regardless of which tools are being used to migrate them.
It is a petabyte-scale data transport solution that uses secure appliances to transfer large amounts of data into and out of the AWS cloud. Using Snowball addresses common challenges with large-scale data transfers including high network costs, long transfer times, and security concerns.
- No prerequisites at all. You just need a little experience of doing GOOGLE search only ! But if u are aware of some cloud based or web development tools and technologies, it is helpful.