Obtaining this certification will put you amongst the first engineers world-wide to gain a specialist certification with AWS. On its own it demonstrates your Ninja-level Networking skills - showing any employer you are capable of being lead engineer on complex AWS and Hybrid cloud integration projects. Or maybe you are working towards the coveted 7/7 AWS Certification Achievement - either way, this course will deliver.
In this course we will cover all of the major areas of AWS networking and associated services you'll need to know to become an AWS networking specialist and obtain the certification, including:
- Refresh core networking - IPv4, VLANS, DNS, BGP and the 7-Layer OSI Model
- Plan and Implement pure-cloud AWS Networks
- Design and Implement Complex and Scalable Hybrid networks
- Plan and Implement appropriate Network Security Controls
- Integrate AWS Advanced network services with your applications
- Design and Implement compliant networks
- Advanced Operational and Troubleshooting Skills & Techniques
This course does not content the study material. This course contains 175 questions
- Although AWS no longer requires an Associate-level certification as a prerequisite to this exam, we recommend that you achieve the Associate-level certifcation prior to attempting the Advanced Networking Specialty exam.
- A background in networking will prove to be very useful but is not necessarily required.