Set out with simple, easy to follow videos under 3 minutes each, this course takes the Pro Tools beginner from the first steps through to creating music!
- how to set up a session and create tracks
- Edit and Mix environments
- Track types and functions
- Signal Flow
- Connecting USB mics & interfaces
- Editing & edit modes
- Tempo & time signature
- Groups & fades
- Buses & sends
- Plug-ins & virtual instruments
27 on-screen walk-through videos with narration, make it easy to follow along and get the basics sorted in no time!
- You should have an up to date version of Pro Tools and a computer to run the software.