This course consists of the explanations of popular adjectives used to describe audio.
This lecture goes over what dark sounds like
This lecture goes over what bright sounds like
This lecture goes over what clean sounds like
This lecture goes over what muddy sounds like
- This course requires no previous knowledge in audio or engineering
- no specific software is not needed, but a daw is recommended
- Access to an EQ plugin in a DAW is recommended to apply and practice what it covered in this course.
- The DAW used in this course is Presonus Studio One
- A pair of stereo headphones is highly recommended when listening to this course. Because of the frequency response of ear buds they will not give the best results when listening to examples in this course.