Discover the magic of Content Repurposing?
With Audio Content, a whole new range of options is opened up for you!
Do you find you have more time to consume audio content than video content? So, what about your students?
Hello, I am John Colley and welcome to my Course. I am really looking forward to working with you.
I realised that if I converted my video courses to an audio format I could do so much more with it!
- Give it as a bonus
- Use it as a Lead Magnet Give Away
- Sell it as an Extra offer at the end of your Video Course
- Upload it as a Limited Series Podcast on iTunes
Would you like me to show you how easy this is?
What if I told you that you can do this using completely free software?
Discover how to:
- Install and use the basic commands in Audacity
- Export your audio track from your existing video course
- Professionally structure your audio book from the start
- Create opening and closing credits
- Edit your audio chapters in Audacity
- Create a prologue for your audio book
- Export your audio chapters to both MP3 and AIFF
- Use Levelator to get a standard audio level across all your chapters
- Compile your audio book into a single file for ease of listening by your audience
My first Audio Book made $200 and got over 600 enrolments in its first month with very little marketing?
What are you waiting for?
Don't forget - there is a complete 30 Day money back guarantee = No Risk for you at all!
Enrol in this course and start making your Audio Books today!
John Colley, The Six Minute Strategist
Business Strategist, Online Course Expert and Founder and Host of the Online Learning Podcast
Welcome to this Course - Its great to have you here and I am looking forward to sharing with you exactly how I create Audio Books from my Online Video Courses.This is a step by step course and the software you need for this - Audacity - is 100% Free!
Let me know how you get on - leave me questions and comments in the discussions or message me here on Udemy!
Are you ready to create your first Audio Book!Great - Lets Get Started!
If you are viewing this in Preview - then what are you waiting for?Enrol now and lets get going!
Before we get started, I would like to show you the key tools we are going to be using in Audacity so that you will find the creation of your own Audio Book easier.If you are already familiar with Audacity, you can probably skip this lecture.
If you are new to Audacity, why not try creating your own small audacity file and working your way through this lecture with your own Audacity recording to get familiar with Audacity
To make sure that you are going to create your audio books to a consistent standard, I have set out some guidelines for you to follow.They are not complicated or difficult but will make your production much more professional.
The Opening and Closing credits tell your listener some key information about your audio book and are important to include. This lecture explains what they need to contain
This is the first time that you are going to be opening Audacity so this is a good way to introduce you to the application.I show you exactly how to open a new Audacity project, record your opening and closing credits and save the file.
- How to download Audacity from the internet
- Have already created or be planning to create an online course or a digital product you are intending to sell online