ARKit is Apple's Augmented Reality Platform for iOS! It allows developers to create augmented reality apps for iPhones and iPads.
This revolutionary technology will allow you to breakthrough in an industry worth over $100 billion.
We will go through theory for important ARKit concepts and build hands on projects that will be stellar additions to your portfolio.
Source code will be provided for the projects and this course will be regularly updated to incorporate latest technology. Support will be actively provided on the Q&A area.
If you want to save time on learning AR for iOS and learn how to build practical applications, this is your best investment!
- One of the Following Devices:
- iPhone: 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS or later
- iPad Pro (9.7, 10.5 or 12.9) – both first-gen or 2nd-gen, iPad (2017) or later
- iOS 11 minimum for ARKit projects, and iOS 12 for ARKit 2 projects
- Basic understanding of Xcode and Swift will help you progress quicker