Apache Spark Interview Questions has a collection of 100 questions with answers asked in the interview for freshers and experienced (Programming, Scenario-Based, Fundamentals, Performance Tuning based Question and Answer). This course is intended to help Apache Spark Career Aspirants to prepare for the interview.
We are planning to add more questions in upcoming versions of this course.
Apache Spark is a fast and general-purpose cluster computing system. It provides high-level APIs in Java, Scala, Python and R, and an optimized engine that supports general execution graphs. It also supports a rich set of higher-level tools including Spark SQL for SQL and structured data processing, MLlib for machine learning, GraphX for graph processing, and Spark Streaming.
Course Consist of the Interview Question on the following Topics
- RDD Programming Spark basics - RDDs ( Spark Core)
- Spark SQL, Datasets, and DataFrames: processing structured data with relational queries
- Structured Streaming: processing structured data streams with relation queries (using Datasets and DataFrames, newer API than DStreams)
- Spark Streaming: processing data streams using DStreams (old API)
- MLlib: applying machine learning algorithms
- GraphX: processing graphs
- Apache Spark basic fundamental knowledge is required