This Apache Cassandra training course teaches you working with Cassandra. This course is intended for complete beginners in Cassandra. In this course, we will
- what is Cassandra
- how to install Cassandra
- understand Cassandra data model with some hands on exercise which will teach you how to create a keyspace, create a table,insert and read the data .
- different data types in Cassandra with exercise.
- After this you will learn about the partition key and clustering key and understand how data is distributed across the nodes in a cluster.T
- I will covers the Cassandra Architecture in details in which we will cover replication, consistency, gossip protocol, write path, read path, Cassandra storage and compaction.
- Understand Cassandra configuration files
- Working with nodetools to manage cluster
- Integrate with Cassandra java driver to write and run Cassandra from java program.
- Integrate Spark with Cassandra to perform analytics .
Once you have completed this video based training course, you will have a solid understanding of Cassandra.
- MAC or PC